Are you a passionate and creative Content Marketing Executive with a proven track record in delivering outstanding campaigns? Are you in the know about the latest digital marketing trends and want to help companies promote their brand online? Are you looking for an organisation that truly values their employees and recognises successes? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
Our client is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency with many industry awards under their belt! As a result of rapid growth and the successes they have achieved within their market sector, they are recruiting for a creative and dynamic Content Marketing Executive to join their team based in Hooton. As Content Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for earning both influencer and top-tier press coverage for your clients’ content marketing campaigns. Working within the content marketing team, you will assist with the ideation and creation of content marketing and digital PR campaigns. You also need to nurture external relationships with press, bloggers, publishers, and social influencers to promote our clients’ campaigns and content.
This is a results driven role where organisation and determination to meet or exceed targets within a number of projects is key. If you think this is the role for you and you want to be part of some amazing and award winning campaigns, at a successful and growing agency, we want to hear from you! On offer for the successful Content Marketing Executive is a competitive salary, hybrid working, a generous benefits package along with a relaxed and supportive working environment.
- Earn both influencer and top-tier press coverage for our clients’ content marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the ideation and creation of content marketing and digital PR campaigns
- Contribute to campaign assets and write supporting content and press releases
- Nurture external relationships with press, bloggers, publishers, and social influencers to promote our clients’ campaigns and content.
- Optimise content across each channel and analyse performance to continuously improve and evolve the creative content strategy
- Ensure brand consistency and tone of voice across all content
- Drive traffic and sales to website
- Research new online media growth opportunities
- Keep up to date with the industry as it develops
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing and a range of campaign tactics.
- Creativity to generate ideas for content marketing and digital PR campaigns that earn coverage from top-tier publications and influencers.
- Working in both a team environment and using initiative to work independently.
- A proven ability to plan work and meet deadlines when working under pressure on a number of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of campaign outreach and reporting with relevant tools such as Cision and Hootsuite (desirable).
- Ability to build relationships with press, bloggers, publishers and social influencers to promote our clients’ campaigns and content.
- Understanding of how to create and deliver digital PR campaigns.
- Experience of developing campaign strategies and a track record of success (desirable).
What goodies will you get?
- Hybrid working policy
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays and everyone gets their birthday off
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Flexible working available on request
- 'Me Time' (allowance to attend personal appointments)
- Mental health support and employee helpline
- Relaxed and supportive atmosphere (casual dress code)
- Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
- Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.