Are you a natural creative storyteller? Do you have a passion for film motion and animation? A designer with flair and the natural ability to understand and captivate audiences? We have an opportunity to bring your big ideas to life!
Our client, one of the UK's leading digital agencies, are on the hunt for a talented and creative multi-disciplinary designer, specialising in motion design and animation. Working closely with the Head of Design, you will be afforded the freedom and scope to utilise your creative skills to produce stunning visual work for their stellar portfolio of clients and internal agency brand. Each day will bring new and unique challenges and opportunities. Therefore, this varied role is suited to an individual that loves all aspects of design, not solely motion design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and award winning agency that offers the scope for personal progression, long-term development and promotion opportunities along with fully remote working, a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Captivate an excellent animator with a sense of timing, choreography and ability to perform across the production life-cycle
- Demonstrate expertise in After Effects with good working knowledge of eg Premiere, Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator and at least fundamental C4D skills
- Exhibit a good understanding of UI motion and UI prototypes with experience in one or several of Principle, Sketch, Lottie integration, Spark AR and Unity
- Self manage. A visual storyteller who’s comfortable planning, storyboarding and realising films of varying duration. Understanding what makes motion design both special and meaningful
- Give 100%. Keen to understand the wider context of each brand and how brand strategy is conveyed through all aspects of design, and keen to push the role of motion within it
- Lead the way for design standards; implement new ideas, bring specialist skills and develop the quality of all creative output
- Collaborate. A team player who thrives on teamwork within the creative team and across disciplines throughout all Soap’s departments
- Love your craft with a passion to develop, learn and grow
- 3+ years experience in a design or production studio(s)
- A talented animator, a motion master with a passion for 2D and 3D boasting a strong effective portfolio to demonstrate this
- You delight audiences and create for the demographic, championing the brand throughout
- You embrace challenges and present innovative ideas in solving problems that deliver memorable experiences and drive engagement
- A creative talent that thrives working under pressure, across multiple projects at any one time and revels in working on creative projects from concept through to completion
- Experience delivering creative solutions for a range of businesses and industries
- Strong communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients, and communicate with internal and external team members
- Able to work independently and use creative thinking to solve problems
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote working
- The opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the world’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding-edge learning that brings results
- Develop your skillset in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Regular wellbeing and mental health support
- Untapped scope for growth – You will have the opportunity to develop new skills across the business
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing - all the good stuff
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.