Are you wanting to break into the Financial Services industry? We might just have the answer!
Our client have an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their fast-growing but already highly successful outsourced Paraplanning company based in Wrexham. As a Trainee Paraplanner, you will be developed by a team of highly experienced and qualified Paraplanners and Managers over a period of time across all areas of Paraplanning, with a view of providing permanent paraplanning support. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in Financial Services and the ambition to complete Financial Exams and become a qualified paraplanner.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the development opportunities to enable you to thrive and achieve your career aspirations.
As a Trainee Paraplanner you will be developed by a team of highly experienced and qualified Paraplanners and Managers over a period of time across all areas of Paraplanning, with a view of providing permanent paraplanning support. Inclusive of Suitability Report writing for Investment, Retirement Account, Protection business, Drawdowns and Transfer business for Investment and Pensions.
- Writing of suitability letters across all product areas
- Research and analyse financial products and charges to meet client requirements and objectives
- Analysing clients’ requirements and data and understanding their desired outcomes
- Liaising with practices, advisers and external/third party providers both by phone and letter
- Gathering of information from third parties/external providers
- Preparation of sign-up packs for advisers
- Genuine interest in Financial Services
- Ambition to complete Financial Exams and become a qualified paraplanner
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manages time effectively with the ability to multitask
- Always demonstrates a positive attitude
- Works well as an individual and as part of a large team
What we offer you:
- Exam/qualification support. We will support you, both financially for your exams and with exam preparation in your CII
- Financial Services exams to become a Diploma qualified Paraplanner. Further support to achieve chartered status is also available
- Salaries are reviewed regularly in line with increased knowledge, job experience and exam pass/qualifications obtaine
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Medical cash plan
- Gym membership
- Onsite free parking
- Bike to Work scheme
- 22 days holiday of choice (excluding bank holidays, 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank holidays)
- Team socials and lots of office fun!
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.