Are you an experienced Estate Agent looking to join a busy sales team to proactively manage the progress of high-volume property sales, whilst supporting both sellers and buyers with effective guidance and advice? Do you want to be part of a highly regarded, well established and national brand who have rapidly grown since they became one of the first online auction estate agencies in the UK 16 years ago? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading online estate agents, for a driven and motivated Sales Progressor & Property Lister to join their head office in Chester. As Sales Progressor & Property Lister, you will be responsible for listing properties on online property selling platforms, dealing with a sale once an offer has been accepted, liaising with solicitors, buyers and sellers to push the sale through to completion, providing an outstanding service along the way.
You will be providing the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly. You will need to be an out-and-out sales progressions expert with drive and motivation to overcome problems and get completions done quickly to keep clients happy and deliver on company promises. If you are proactive and driven and seeking an opportunity to become a key person in an ambitious and growing business, with great earning potential & hybrid working, this could be the role for you.
As Sales Progressor & Property Lister, you will be experienced and proactive to pick up the phone and chase information from buyer and seller solicitors and other 3rd party stakeholders to resolve enquiries and complete sales in far faster timescales than they would otherwise do. You will drive completions in tight auction timescales and deliver on company promises to clients. You must be on the front foot always, never accepting delays or inaction for any reason.
- Building rapport and strong relationships with the all the team (sales and sales progression), buyers, sellers, brokers and solicitors to process admin, follow procedures quickly and identify and resolve problems quickly and effectively to achieve results
- To be highly adept with IT, office equipment and Microsoft Office.
- To be a completer finisher with attention to detail on our admin and compliance processes
- To be eager to pick up the phone and have a fantastic and likeable telephone manner with customers
- Working with solicitors to expedite the contract paperwork and key stages in sales progression
- Hungry to achieve and exceed weekly KPI targets and monthly sales and completions targets
- Chase sellers/buyers for: agreements, Purchase agreements, ID certified, POA, POF, AST, Rent schedule, seller questionnaire, protocols, deposit scheme certificate, FENSA, gas certs/safety, electrics certs/EICR, EPC, copies of all eviction paperwork
- Ordering and arranging of any paperwork required
- Order searches – manage cash flow, update CRM as searches are received – send to solicitors
- Uploading any documents received manually/electronically to CRM against files and add to paper files in office if necessary
- AML checks for buyers
- Arranging access to property for buyers
- Scanning any post to relevant people
- Office filing management – ensure files are kept up to date with audit header
- Unilateral Notices – adding/removing – dealing with requisitions and objections
- Support sales progression manager with HR activities and other key corporate regulatory administration to ensure we are complaint.
- Listing Houses on our Website/Rightmove/Zoopla - Descriptions/Floorplans etc
- Booking appointments with Viewers - Viewings/Photographers etc
- Confirm prices for listing
- Previous experience working in an Estate Agents
- Understanding of the mortgage application process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Organised with good time management skills
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Professional and friendly
- The ability to achieve targets
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Commission and bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- 22 days holiday rising by one a year to 25 days after 3 years
- Additional company holidays for birthdays and Christmas
- The opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading online estate agents
- Sociable and friendly team
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.