Are you an experienced and passionate Account Manager keen to work in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced marketing agency environment? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service and build solid, long-lasting relationships with your clients and colleagues? Maybe you’re keen to become part of a business striving to help some truly amazing organisations create extraordinary digital experiences? If so, look no further as this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an award-winning Employer Brand Marketing Agency based in Liverpool, have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and creative Account Manager to support their Global Client Services division. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team of Account Directors and Producers to manage a portfolio of global brands of varying shapes and sizes, across the UK, European and ME markets. You will interact and manage day to day communications with relevant stakeholders across multiple accounts and high-profile clients. You will get to work with some of the world’s biggest and well-respected global brands out there, they demand a lot from, so your goal will be to always be mindful of providing a world-class client experience. You'll need to be a self-starter as it's going to be quite chaotic at times! So, you'll need to thrive in the madness, and be determined to put your own stamp on what you do.
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager to come in and make this role their own. You’ll be rewarded with a dynamic role you can truly call your own, working with award-winning and endlessly supportive colleagues, disrupting the industry and powering growth. In return for your intensity, audacity, and integrity, you will be offered a competitive salary, generous benefits, flexible hybrid or remote working, and opportunities to progress.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team of Account Directors and Producers to manage a portfolio of global brands of varying shapes and sizes, across the UK, European and ME markets. You will interact and manage day to day communications with relevant stakeholders across multiple accounts and high-profile clients. You will get to work with some of the world’s biggest and well-respected global brands out there, they demand a lot from, so your goal will be to always be mindful of providing a world-class client experience.
- Interact and manage day to day communications with relevant stakeholders across multiple accounts and high-profile clients
- While you won't own the client from a relationship perspective with the most senior stakeholders, you'll be highly visible and support the Account Director to nurture the wider stakeholder group as our accounts mature and grow
- Join weekly calls and meetings to discuss the status of our various workstreams with our clients
- Join internal meetings and team huddles to ensure we're all aligned – you'll be key in making sure that expectations are always aligned with your internal and external stakeholders
- Support our Producers and Account Directors by owning meeting notes and actions
- Keeping internal project trackers up to date by working closely with the Producers and Account Directors and ensuring our clients have visibility of these
- Being proactive with the clients and your communication
- Join meetings for new client briefs
- Being organised and a strong planner is critical
- Ensuring you always have a holistic overview of the account and the various deliverables and workstream across it
- You'll be working with a delivery team (Producers) who will manage the studio and resource we allocate to a brief. They'll manage time and budget.
- You'll be working with the Producers to manage internal and external expectations in relation to the delivery of work
- You'll be ultimately responsible for the quality of all work that leaves the studio. Quality is absolutely critical so you'll be expected to keep a close eye on it, this applies to even the smallest jobs.
- Demonstrable experience which must be gained within an agency environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, collaborate and co-create with team members across multiple functions
- Ability to write and articulate appropriately
- Be able to digest and plan accordingly what is required to keep our accounts moving smoothly
- Demonstrate the ability (or potential) and enthusiasm to contribute to new business activity
- Strong relationship management skills
- An understanding of digital media, creativity, and best practice.
- Detail orientated and organised
- Hungry to progress and learn from those around you – there's a wealth of agency experience across our team, it's up to you how you choose to take advantage of that
- A good listener and someone who is respectful and empathetic of, and with, our clients
- Project management experience, managing and balancing multiple priorities and workstreams.
- Ability & willingness to create great relationships with in your team
- Collaborate across creative, sales, accounts, production, and management teams, ensuring we are constantly aligned in our offerings, ways of working, project deliverables and timelines
- The desire to have fun with your team; we're a sociable bunch and we enjoy quizzes and get-togethers when we can (pandemics allowing!), so the ability to participate in team events is really important
What goodies will you get?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Development and progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work with incredible brands and make the role your own
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.