Are you looking for your next role as a Paraplanner and want to work with a fantastic team, for an exciting organisation that values their staff? Are you looking for a growing business that supports the development of employees will invest in your future? If so, please keep reading!
Due to increased business, our client, a well-established, independent and award-winning wealth management company, is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team in Chester. As Paraplanner, you will provide support to the Financial Planners and Advisers when informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner within financial services looking for the opportunity to join an award-winning business during a period of growth. A small, friendly and professional working environment, competitive starting salary, scope for personal progression along with a great benefits package is on offer for the successful Paraplanner.
The role of the Paraplanner is to support the Financial Planners and Advisers when informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
- Supporting the Financial Planners and Advisers in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Supporting the Financial Planners and Advisers in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- The technical aspects of preparing for Client meetings, including:
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
- Analysing Client data and preparing cash flow analyses
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports
- Providing support for the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s)
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Managing, recording and monitoring Client annual reviews on behalf of the Financial Planners and Advisers
- Assisting the Financial Planners and Advisers with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Assisting the Head of Research with annual technical reviews of services and products
- Keeping up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its clients
- From time to time, you may be required to undertake reasonable additional or other duties as are necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to deal with client queries and demands in a calm and friendly manner
- Analytical with precise attention to detail
- A methodical thinker with the ability to quickly solve issues that arise with minimal disruption
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint, able to produce PowerPoint presentations when required
- Ability to think outside the box to support the Advisor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with face to face & telephone client interaction
- Knowledge of related regulation and legislation
- Competitive starting salary
- Opportunity of progression and personal development
- Holidays start at 20 per year (plus Christmas period of up to 4 days) increasing by 1 day each year to year 5
- Company bonus structure in place based upon performance and targets
- Company pension scheme, the company will match up to 5% contribution
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.