Are you looking for your next opportunity within Marketing? Do you want to use your marketing skills for a product that is actually making a difference to its users lives? Would you enjoy the energy of office environment which is collaborative, fun and inclusive where people feel part of a winning team? Did you say yes? Please continue reading!
Our client, a well-established and family-run online glasses company based on the Wirral, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented E-commerce Marketing Manager to join their expanding team. As E-commerce Marketing Manager, you will manage the company’s paid marketing traffic, although you will also be responsible for managing a member of staff to achieve the targets set in the SEO role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast growing and innovative eCommerce B2C environment. Knowledge of SEO, and PPC techniques is essential. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary and attractive benefits package, including a Hybrid Working Policy to enable combined remote and office working.
As E-commerce Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility will be to manage and direct all customer facing marketing initiatives - both direct and indirect. These will likely incorporate managing relationships with external providers of media and branding. The primary purpose of this role is to manage paid marketing traffic, although you will also be responsible for managing a member of staff to achieve the targets set in the SEO role.
You will undertake a significant role in business planning and strategy with overall responsibility for business forecasting, marketing budgeting and market share. You will be a strong customer advocate with excellent communication skills.
- Infusionsoft (list) maintenance – unsubscribe requests etc
- eMail offer planning, building, sending
- Removal of customer data – compliant with GDPR
- SSL, Domains, Trademarks
- Security badges
- Responsible for website uptime and backup
- Responsible for local infrastructure : network, phones etc
- Continue to develop skills through testing new tools, competitive research
- Undertake one significant project each quarter – TBD and agreed
- Actively contribute to the development of the website to enhance the UX by proposing improvements and features
- Managing relationships with external providers of media and branding.
PPC (Hands on);
- Manage conversion rate of website visitors
- Manager new customer attraction rate
- Manage resources and third parties to achieve overall revenue goals.
- Achieve budget goals and effectiveness
- Optimise external spend across paid channels: Adwords, Bing, FB etc
- Increase AOV through cross/up selling, effective pricing strategies, product mix
- Develop and optimize the existing sales funnel through creative redesign, content and messaging
SEO (Knowledge of);
- Search position for primary keywords on main search engines
- Organic traffic volume and subscription rate of same
- Customer repeat/retention rate – lifetime value of customer
- Maintain and generate high quality content (blogs, page content, images, tags etc)
- Optimise page titles, metatags/descriptions
- Structure and navigation: canonicals, page errors, indexes
- Article submission for backlinks
- Social media engagement
- “Guest Authoring” or contributing (advertorials, surveys etc)
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC techniques is critical
- Experienced in managing agency budgets
- Relevant certifications or qualifications in Wed Development (AWS, Magento, Python) is desired but not essential
- You will be a strong customer advocate with excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of your role
- Strong organisational skills
- Dedicated and professional attitude.
- Ability to take initiative.
- A creative mind and a head for business are essential to succeed in the role
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 20 holidays plus bank holidays, increasing by one day each year of service up to 25 days.
- Great staff discount
- Free parking on site
- A very social team with social events throughout the year and a Christmas party
- Training provided for optical knowledge
- Open to support an individual’s further development
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.