Do you have a successful track record in account management and owning key relationships? Do you know what it takes to provide legendary service? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
We are excited to be working on behalf of the UK's leading Inclusive tour flight consolidator to recruit a dynamic and experienced Partnerships Manager to join their growing partnerships team. As Partnerships Manager, you will strategically manage a portfolio of key clients, developing trusted relationships to ensure competitive advantage and that the group remains their main flights provider of choice. You’ll be playing a key part in the company’s next stage of growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and ambitious organisation and as such our client is offering a competitive starting salary and attractive benefits package. This is a full-time office based role with the potential to work in a hybrid capacity after training.
As Partnerships Manager, you will strategically manage a portfolio of key clients, developing trusted relationships to ensure competitive advantage and that the group remains their main flights provider of choice. You’ll be playing a key part in the company’s next stage of growth.
- Strategic management of client relationships, ensuring that our group remains their main flights provider of choice
- Develops trusted relationships with a portfolio of key customers to ensure competitive advantage, after developing a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Proactively maximise sales and manage market share from within your portfolio by identifying any business that the group isn’t getting.
- Understand the company strategy and your own targets and translate this into your portfolio to achieve the overall sales objectives
- Be able to explain our brand story and ethos to sell our products and services along with any new product developments (internal and externally derived)
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records on clients and sales activities within our CRM system
- Provide accurate and timely updates to key stakeholders on portfolio performance
- Work closely with internal departments ensuring the knowledge on your portfolio is shared including delivery of training on accounts where appropriate
- Prepare and deliver presentations to your portfolio
- Previous experience in an Account Management role
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to influence with internal and external
- Excellent experience of working in a client facing environment, managing relationships at all key levels within a business
- There is an element of travel with this role as you will be expected to visit the clients within your portfolio.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing and ambitious organisation
- Hybrid Working Policy to enable combined remote/office working
- A range of company benefits including an on-site gym and bar
- Generous holiday allowance
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.