Are you passionate about building strong customer relationships and have the drive to overachieve targets? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative yet commercially driven Account Executive to join a global market leader in the DIY arts and crafts marketplace, with the company designing, manufacturing and distributing the finest products to the creative industry. As Account Executive, you must have previous account management experience working with third party online retailers such as Ebay and Amazon. Language skills would also be highly desirable. You will bring a consultative and personal approach to developing customer accounts. It is a role that requires exceptional customer focus and an individual who continuously looks for improvements on behalf of our client’s customers. As Account Executive, you will be proactive and enthusiastic about your work whereby you can add real value to a team as they continue to grow and expand into new market sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers the scope for personal progression, long-term development and promotion opportunities.
As Account Executive, you will be managing a portfolio of key e-commerce accounts. This is a pivotal role involves working alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the implementation of the Amazon sales and marketing strategy within UK, European and ROW regions. This includes the management of high valued sales accounts and strategically developing sales and marketing campaigns to support the development of these accounts and business strategy. You will be adept at managing a large workload with excellent prioritising skills and you will enjoy creating new solutions with a hands on approach to problem solving. You will have a strong sales background and will be responsible for delivering excellence within your department and continuously be leading by example by upholding high standards.
- Have a full understanding of the overall sales department processes and be cross trained on all channels to support when needed.
- Occasional travel to trade and consumers shows and customer offices nationally or internationally
- Understanding/ Researching channel trends, utilizing internal reports and external sources
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure we are fulfilling customer requirements
- Implementing annual strategies with customers and coordinating key tasks to delivery dates required
- Using data and internal reports to put forward proactive suggestions for account growth
- Administration- Processing sales orders and credits, recording and maintaining customer information and reporting upon channel progress weekly/ monthly
- Maximizing revenue by exploring all sales opportunities with a focus on growth
- Managing a pipeline of new business and reporting against progress
- Generating new business through current channels and exploring new opportunities
- Ownership of your customer budgets.
- Managing and developing a portfolio of customer accounts within a specified channel
- Able to travel to customers, shows, events when required
- Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system would be beneficial
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Candidate must be fluent with written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus but not required.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Collaborative Team player- must be able to work effectively as part of a small team and across departments to support the business objectives
- Focused on delivering top and bottom line growth whilst meeting and overachieving key customer needs
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Passion and interest to develop a career within the arts and crafts industry.
- Results driven- motivated by sales targets and will have a demonstratable history of overachieving goals set
- Thrives from building strong customer relationships and speaking to a variety of customers
- Direct 2+ years of experience working with and managing B2B accounts
What goodies will you get?
- Discretionary Bonus incentives
- Modern and creative office space – Beanbags Open, honest yet supportive culture – we thrive on innovation
- Free Parking
- Office perks – Ice cream van/burger visit, Graze care packages
- 22 days holidays – increasing with length of service
- Modern equipment
- Flexible working Development opportunities and attractive succession
- Employee assistance programme
- Involved C-Suite
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Excellent Staff discount
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.