We are excited to be working on behalf of a family owned logistics business who are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team based in Deeside. As Customer Service Administrator, you will have a shared responsibility for ensuring the day-to-day customer services function operates as efficiently as possible. You will have a strong administration background and will be able to tackle high volume and fast paced operational and customer queries with a great attitude. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator ideally with experience within a transport setting, who is looking for their next move. If you are looking to join an award winning, local, family run business at the front of their field who are forward thinking, and that offer the scope for personal progression and development then this could be for just the right move for you.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a key member of the Operational Team, with a shared responsibility for ensuring the day-to-day customer services function operates as efficiently as possible. The primary focus of the role is to ensure all Customer deliveries are booked in and all Customer and Network Partner queries are dealt with in a timely manner. The role also involves the validation of all customer jobs input into the Transport Management System to ensure the correct capacity for customer deliveries is allocated.
- Ensure all issues from the previous handover email are dealt with in a timely manner
- Input customer job requests into the Transport Management System (TMS)
- Ensure all customer orders are booked in and delivery dates requested as per customer guidelines and communicate any additional charges
- Ensure customer collections are booked in with the respective collection points
- Complete customer specific reports with previous days deliveries
- Validate customer jobs that are input into our TMS
- Transfer all validated jobs from our TMS to our Partner Network TMS
- Ensure all emails to our Traffic email address are dealt with in a timely manner or allocated to the respective team member to deal with
- Ensure all customer specific returns are booked in with the customer within our service level agreement
- Always ensure focus on commerciality and service levels
- Ensure all communications are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure all Network Partner IT messages are dealt with in a timely manner
- Deal with any driver issues that arise during the day
- Deal with any Network Partner Depot issues that arise during the day
- Deal with any customer issues that arise during the day
- Ensure any issues are documented within the relevant systems
- Business Awareness – Transport administrator experience, commercial focus and can-do attitude
- Self-Motivated – Personal and company progression in alignment
- Self-learner – Ability to continually learn, develop and adapt
- Champion – Health & Safety, compliance, and performance
- Positive Attitude – reinforce the company culture of ambition, commitment and caring
- Initiative – Proactive approach and problem solver
- Flexibility – within the role and actively supporting all business functions.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Employee discount scheme
- Potential to progress and develop
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.