We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an established and successful FinTech company based in Chester, for an experienced, talented and ambitious Commercial Manager to support the development and growth of its Credit Cards vertical. The role will support the Partnerships Director and commercial function in the development of our white-label credit Card, a Cards comparison channel and an existing multi-channel distribution network, that includes both B2C and B2B2C marketing channels. As Commercial Manager, you will deliver market leading bespoke campaigns backed up by unrivalled technology to build long-standing and commercially beneficial relationships with external partners. You will have a proven track record of understanding and leveraging the commercial value through commercial, product or strength of relationships. We don’t want any wallflowers, so you’ll possess impeccable communication skills and will speak your mind, pushing hard for any changes you believe will have a positive impact on KPIs.
The successful Commercial Manager can expect to benefit from a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, a flexible and relaxed working environment and an exciting and rewarding future career path with a highly ambitious and passionate digital team.
As Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of commercial benefit from Credit Card relationships. You will be able to communicate relevant updates to the wider team and be on the ball with your partners performance. By working with our in-house experts, you will deliver market leading bespoke campaigns backed up by unrivalled technology to build long-standing and commercially beneficial relationships with external partners.
- You know that Partnerships with the right product providers / market-places, are key to unlocking great products for customers and delivering a commercial advantage
- You solutionise as opposed to sell, understanding the needs of partners and where to set commercial value
- Help us be the partner of choice, ensuring your Card partners want to make all their products available and even develop exclusive offers for our customers
- Relish the opportunity to disrupt and take huge chunks of business from established internet giants
- You lead decision making with insights and are meticulous about providing data to your partners that helps them to understand how they win in the Market Place
- You embrace technology and aren’t happy if you’re not testing the latest and greatest of it
- You’re immersed in the Worlds of Financial Services and digital, and love soaking up and applying the latest trends and learnings in the industry
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to Day contact for Card Relationships – working with partner stakeholders at all levels and making sure we are a key partner of choice, helping maintain highest commercial and highest share of acquisition budgets
- Manage DDQ and onboarding to processes - for new partnerships and bi-annually for existing ones
- Management of MI - providing data insights to Partners and gathering sales data and other customer feedback from Partners
- Management of marketing approvals – Collaborate with marketing, compliance & partners to ensure all marketing activity is compliant whilst engaging & meaningful to our customers
- Management of product database – Collaborate with Tech, compliance & partners to ensure all product details are compliant, maintain partner product details
- Analysis of commercial KPIs – Maintain ongoing analysis of performance dashboards, and work with other departments to drive continuous trading performance
- Business Development – identify relevant products and lenders that will add value to the Compare-Credit-Cards panel. Engage with identified prospects and follow an efficient sales cycle to partner with them
- Relationship Management – Maintain strong working relationships with all Card Partners, generate visibility of partners short, medium-and long-term product plans; helping to keep propositions relevant and market leading for its partners
The Ideal Candidate:
- Finance Services Experience
- Has a passion for data, and confident to present insights to external partners – can utilise insights to help grow your own KPI’s
- Understands the importance of Compliance and is diligent when completing tasks
- Experience within the financial services sector
- Has a proven track record of understanding and leveraging the commercial value through commercial, product and/or strength of relationship
- Enjoys developing Partnerships, this is all about building mutually beneficial relationships and not order taking.
- A self-starter who takes pride in their achievements
- Start-up/small business experience…we think people should telling us what to do, not the other way round!
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Private health care
- A flexible and relaxed working environment
- An exciting and rewarding future career path with a highly ambitious and passionate digital team
- Everyone in the team has real autonomy and ownership in their role. You’ll also be working with some of the brightest Financial Services and digital minds in the UK
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.