We are recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Specialist on behalf of our client who are one of the global leaders in the Audiology sector. As HR & Recruitment Specialist you will manage, develop and enhance the resourcing requirements across all businesses across the UK in order to create an effective talent pipeline and ensure new hires meet the business requirements whilst also supporting the Wholesale and Retail business in general Employment Relations and supporting the HR Director with HR initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor who isn’t afraid of rolling their sleeves up in order to get things done. You will be reporting to the HR Director and therefore an integral part of the HR team for the business across the UK.
Our client is offering a fantastic starting salary and benefits package to include; up to 10% bonus, 10% matched pension, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and ‘Perkbox’ employee benefits.
To manage, develop and enhance the resourcing requirements across all businesses in order to create an effective talent pipeline and ensure new hires meet the business requirements. To support the Wholesale and Retail business in general Employment Relations across the business and supporting the HR Director with HR initiatives.
Control UK recruitment activity with support from the HR Administrator using an ATS and provide Managers with solid and practical advice on a range of ER issues ensuring compliance in line with company policies and current UK Employment Legislation. Supporting the HR Director with adhoc HR projects in order to achieve the HR and company strategic goals.
Recruitment & Potential Talent;
- Work with Managers to proactively plan current and future workforce planning needs and alongside the HR Director, develop future talent pipelines.
- Manage the full recruitment process by preparing Job descriptions, gain correct authorisations, create and publish job adverts within the Company ATS (Teamtailor)
- Identify challenging job vacancies and investigate the best recruitment approach and liaise with recruitment agencies to ensure the best scope of applications for all roles.
- Undertaking benchmarking of new roles/existing roles to ensure company remains competitive in UK job market.
- Track the list of recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduce standardised terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
- Screen resumes and job applications and conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates, brief managers and guide them through to the interview process to appointment supporting with interviewing candidates in-person.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media to develop and maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings for Retail and Wholesale.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans and measure and report on company retention and turnover.
- Along with the HR Administrator, create and perform on-boarding processes for new hires.
- Adopt a consultative approve with employees and managers and build strong relationships across the organisation.
- Act as the first point of contact for high quality advice and problem solving in the areas of employee relations: disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence and performance management.
- Providing a personal support role for individual employees, with appropriate level of involvement the company should provide.
- Ensure the HR Information Database (currently SuccessFactors) is kept up to date with people/position changes.
- Identify new initiatives for staff retention and for cost savings.
- Along with the HR Director, drive employee development plans and performance management.
- Liaise with Finance and payroll providers ensuring timely processing of monthly payroll data.
- Maintaining records with regards to holiday and sickness and running reports in order to support
- ER processes with regards to absence management.
- Compiling records of information to assist monthly payroll and also to complete P45s, P11ds and
- P60s and replying to HMRC payment requests and queries.
- Supporting Managers with the Performance Development process through SuccessFactors.
- Regular travel to other sites required to provide face-to-face support where necessary.
- Keeping up to date with employment law issues, attending updates from legal advisors on impacts of changes/new legislation and integrating them into Company policies/procedures where required.
- Ensure full compliance with Data protection & GDPR rules, including amending policies and procedures, reviewing stored data and usage.
- To understand and comply with all Health & Safety obligations for this role and work within the
- Company’s Quality System, seeking to enhance the System where possible
- HR qualification (e.g CIPD) or HR relevant degree Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role with experience using an
- ATS with experience of sourcing techniques on social media.
- Solid knowledge of current UK employment legislation and ACAS guidelines with experience of dealing with a variety of ER cases, maintaining resilience with a pragmatic and positive approach.
- Ability to embrace change and manage fast changing situations and priorities and ability to work on own initiative and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail with good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- High level of initiative, organisation and personal results orientation, communications skills, team skills and situational sensitivity.
What goodies will you get?
- 10% matched pension
- 6x salary life assurance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Business park location next to lake (perfect for healthy short walks for employee wellbeing!)
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.