We are excited to be recruiting for a General Manager on behalf of highly successful and world class serviced office provider due to continued growth. Occupying six centres within Central London, our client is consistently exploring new ways in which to expand and enhance their offering to ensure they remain at the forefront of the market. Nonetheless, are devoted to operating with a small company culture; they are a ‘family’, and their people are the most important part of their brand.
As General Manager, you will be a friendly, organised and enthusiastic individual who has the desire to maintain the company’s reputation as a world class serviced office provider, taking ownership of their centre, ensuring all client’s requirements are met where everything you do comes from a place of yes. This role is suited to those with high levels of attention to detail, ability to lead a team and work within a client facing role, with the desire to showcase the world class hospitality we provide and contribute to our reputation within the industry. A generous salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful General Manager.
As General Manager, you will be working within the operations team. Your aim is to uphold the standards within your centre, ensuring all clients are impressed with all services provided and your team of team leaders and service assistants are also up holding the same standards.
- Demonstrate and encourage a passion for the standards in your centre, striving for 5-star service
- Conducting regular walk rounds to ensure he building is in check.
- Manage and support the domestic team, ensuring cleanliness standards are upheld.
- Consider the growth and development of your centre, to ensure continued business
- To recruit and hand-pick your team, to ensure you work effectively as a team to maintain the standards at your centre.
- Conduct and support during viewings of your centre, negotiate deals and conduct other commercial commitments, meaning it is important to know about the facilities and services your centre provides, as well as following up with your clients.
- Assist with a client’s moving in process: ensuring their office is designed to their requirements, IT and telephones are organised accordingly, as well as smaller touches like offering welcome pack and drinks.
- When the clients arrive, you will be available to help with unpacking, clearing rubbish and providing refreshments to ensure the team are looked after.
- Being responsible for the administration of new and current clients, including paperwork, contact numbers, access cards and health and safety briefings.
- Liaise with suppliers and maintenance for support with the centre.
- Generating invoices and capturing client’s charges for billing purposes on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring your centre has access to cash, for any client requests.
- Build relationships with suppliers, to ensure an advantageous relationship to both parties, as well as seeking out opportunities for growth by developing new business relationships.
- A range of ad hoc task that contribute to the success of the centre.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role. However, our values encompass everything we do.
- Attitude, Problem Solving and going Above and Beyond. These company values are held above all else, so those that can demonstrate our values are just as important as those with experience!
- Personable and client facing
- Strong communication, leadership and organisation skills
- A passion for hospitality and high standards
- Problem solving skills
- Motivating, ensuring your team’s morale is high and you work in a friendly yet professional atmosphere
- Attention to detail
- Goes above and beyond for clients
- Ensure personal presentation is to a high standard at all times, due to the client facing aspect of the role
- Adaptable to the ever-changing needs of clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages and ability to use basic office equipment
What’s in it for you:
- Bonus up to 20% of salary
- Training and career development events
- The opportunity to progress within the company
- Regular team social events
- Build connections with a range of people within the industry
- Wellness programs
- Ability to work from a range of our locations
- Family feel environment
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.