We are excited to be recruiting for a Centre Manager on behalf of highly successful and world class serviced office provider due to continued growth. Occupying six centres within Central London, our client is consistently exploring new ways in which to expand and enhance their offering to ensure they remain at the forefront of the market. Nonetheless, are devoted to operating with a small company culture; they are a ‘family’ and their people are the most important part of their brand.
As Centre Manager, you will be client focused, always anticipating and predicting customer needs where everything comes from a place of yes. You will have an enthusiastic, approachable manner and a genuine interest in customer service and client relations. You will also possess excellent people skills and have preferably worked in a client facing environment previously. A generous salary, bonus and benefits package is on offer for the successful Centre Manager.
As Centre Manager, you will report to the General Manager/ Operations & HR Director. You will be responsible for leading both the team and the Centre Operations to ensure that client’s needs are continually met and the company ethos of striving to provide a 5* service is achieved. An important part of the role is to demonstrate your passion for your Centre and to motivate your team, which include your Team Leader and Service Assistants to share your passion.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the building is always shown to the highest standard, and that the team are full-filling their roles to ensure the kitchens, copy points, meeting rooms, toilets and all other communal areas are immaculate, functional and fully stocked at all times. You must have impeccable attention- to-detail and constantly have the hunger to strive for higher standards. Before clients move in, you will ensure that their office suites are set to their exact requirements, in regards to floor plan and layout, I.T. and telephony requirements, additional furniture and decoration to name a few- we want our clients to feel at home in their office.
- Ensuring and delivering exceptional Customer Service: Set an example to the Centre Team that everything we do must uphold standards of excellence and quality service delivery. -Client Communication/ Interaction: Execute this effectively and professionally be it on the telephone, in person or via email. Be the example that you want your team to follow.
- Problem Solving: Radiate that you are there for clients if they have a problem. Resolve issues with speed, empathy, professionalism and decisiveness. Show the client that you care by communicating effectively, being genuinely thoughtful and dedicating time to find a resolution. Learn from every problem, so that you will be further equipped in resolving and to pre -empt it happening the next time.
- Regular building walkarounds: To take place throughout the day to ensure the Centre is as it should be. Communicating back to the rest of your team directly of any issues that need to be addressed in regards to any shortfall in their duties. To note any snagging/ maintenance/ cleaning issues which require additional assistance.
- Domestic Team Management: To ensure that all in-house cleaners are carrying out their roles consistently and centres are achieving bacteriological levels of cleanliness in all areas. To be fully knowledgeable of the COSHH processes and procedures in your site and to manage stock control of these products.
- Facilities/ Health and Safety/ Fire Safety Procedures: To ensure that these are regularly being adhered to, that all records are consistently up -to-date and that both staff and clients are also aware of their responsibilities.
- Viewings/ Sales: To lead a viewing for a prospective client, gage their requirements and put together a proposal to incorporate these. Manage enquiries that come through according to available space in your Centre.
- Recruiting and Training: To hand- pick the team that you want to have to ensure you can work together to deliver our proposition. Provide the relevant training to your team to equip them in servicing our clients.
- Leadership: Continually think of unique and fun incentives to keep team morale high and maintain a friendly yet professional atmosphere within the team. Monitor performances by conducting regular objective setting meetings/ reviews and always being accessible if the y need you or support. Conducting daily team meetings to ensure the team have allocated time to come together and discuss both the positives and challenges of the day. Resolve internal staff conflicts/ performance issues efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved.
- Over- seeing administrative duties for the Centre: Keeping client files up to date, policies and procedures and other general files and ensuring these are regularly audited and reviewed for accuracy.
- Call answering: Acting as Operator for clients who prefer calls to be answered by the Centre.
- Assisting clients with their IT & Telephones: Including set- up and demonstrating how things work (we will train you on our system).
- Preparing offices for client move -ins: Liaising with the various departments to draw everything together to ensure the office is exactly how the client would like it ready for when they move in.
- Billing: To understand the billing system and billing cycles. Be competent on client’s contractual services, to help you generate the monthly invoices and send to clients in an appropriate manner. Capture adhoc expenditure on a monthly basis to raise invoices for this.
- Petty Cash/ Credit Card Management: To keep on top of stock control to ensure the Centre never runs out of stock of anything. Record any expenditure in accordance with the Companies’ procedure. To ensure you spend within your Centre budget and manage cost control.
- Suppliers/ 3rd Party Contacts: Maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure we get what we are paying for to the best of our advantage. Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Positive Energy and Attitude: Always smiling and willing to go above and beyond for clients and staff and has a genuine interest to lead a successful team. Demonstrates a willingness to also muck in.
- Client Relationship Manager: You are client focused, always anticipating and predicting customer needs. You have an enthusiastic, approachable manner and a genuine interest in customer service and client relations. You show a genuine empathy to clients when things go wrong. You possess excellent people skills and have preferably worked in a client facing environment previously.
- Character: A high level of attention to detail and judgement is essential. You are able to assess the nature of a problem (client/building/staff) quickly before making a decision/problem solving. You also have a tru e understanding of how to be professional at work in front of clients and your team. You demonstrate a calm approach when working under pressure. You are a naturally confident person who can work independently/in a team/deal direct with clients and regularly be dealing directly with the CEO and founders of the company.
- People Manager: Manage, delegate well and develop teams. Shows genuine empathy and passion.
- Personal Presentation: Every employee is seen as a brand ambassador and your personal presentation is key to this; you must be immaculately well-dressed and groomed to the highest standard at all times.
- Communication Skills: These are pertinent for this role in both verbal and written methods. Needs to be professional and in keeping with brand approach. Well-constructed emails to clients, especially when addressing issues.
- Flexibility & Team Work: The ability to be open and flexible to changes and improvements. You are part of a team and you need to be adaptable and open to changing things to work for the entire centre to operate effectively.
- Solid Organisational Skills: Impeccable organisation. Ability to prioritise and multitask and enjoy always being busy and jumping from task to task. Be good with time management and be a naturally organised/methodical person.
- IT: A working knowledge of Microsoft Packages. Ability to operate basic office equipment. Learn switchboard/security systems/CCTV/meeting room systems.
What’s in it for you:
- Bonus up to 20% of salary
- Training and career development events
- The opportunity to progress within the company
- Regular team social events
- Build connections with a range of people within the industry
- Wellness programs
- Ability to work from a range of our locations
- Family feel environment
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.