Our client are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and target driven Sales & Marketing Manager to join their small and friendly team based in Chester. With a combined 20 years of experience in student house lettings, our client prides themselves on providing the very best service, whether you're a student tenant, a tenant's guarantor, or a landlord looking to let your student house. As Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be experienced in building and maintaining client relationships, finalising and agreeing Lettings deals, generating new business opportunities, whilst also delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face. You will have full autonomy within your role and oversee the sales and marketing strategy for the business.
If you have a flair for sales and building relationships, the ability to build a community, have strong negotiation and customer service skills and are keen to join an innovative and growing property business, then this could be the perfect job for you. Our client is offering a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
The primary purpose of this role is to be the sales lead for the company, generating leads, driving new opportunities, carrying out property matches and negotiating offers between landlords and tenants.
To create, develop and execute the Sales and Marketing Strategy. Building relationships and partnerships with students, societies, landlords, Chester Student Union, local businesses and communities and other relevant stakeholders.
As Sales & Marketing Manager, you must be a brand ambassador, making every individual feel special and taken care of. Working alongside the Directors and team, you will be willing to be involved in all areas of the business.
- To create, develop and execute the Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Creating new leads, generating marketing ideas, create campaigns for new business and lead generation
- Main contact for sales for prospective tenants and landlords
- To be able to pick up client relationships, finalise and agree Lettings deals whilst also generating new business opportunities
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Building relationships and partnerships with students, societies, landlords, Chester Student Union, local businesses and communities and other relevant communities.
- Actively seeking new business opportunities, and ensuring that there is a secure and consistent sales funnel that is completed for each new or nurtured lead to increase conversions
- Carry out viewings with the support of Student Viewing Assistants during busier periods
- Negotiating and agreeing tenancies
- Providing guidance and line management for Team administrator and Student Temporary Viewing Assistants, ensuring that the team works together to meet sales targets and deadlines
- Ensuring portfolio of landlords are always kept up-to-date with sales activity on a monthly basis
- Managing sales inbox
- Manage the online marketing websites in relation to sales
- Responsible for ensuring that property literature, website, window, wall and lead contact lists are kept updated
- Follow up any sales enquiries and viewings
- Feedback to landlords on important viewings feedback
- Booking in viewings where required and ensuring all parties including prospective and current tenants are informed
- Managing the Sales diary
- Ideas for social media for lead generation and property adverts
- Ensuring online marketing is relevant and up to date
- Involvement in the video creation of properties and photographs, working alongside any external providers
- Take lead on the Front office visual marketing
- Assist with ensuring feedback from viewings are carried out using electronic software currently using typeform questionnaires
- Ensuring the Property Management database is accurate and up to date in relation to sales and reporting
- Ad hoc tasks as required by Director and Line Manager
- Assisting wider team and cover where required
- Support during change over period and ensuring all properties have photographs and videos during this time
- Previous sales experience and able to demonstrate a track record of achieving targets
- A flair for sales and closing deals
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- Enjoy working with students over the phone and face to face
- Be a competitive individual driven to succeed
- Lettings experience would be desirable but not essential
- Ambitious, hard-working and target driven
- Enthusiastic, sunny demeanour, hardworking
- Flexible (able to work longer hours, or some weekends if needed)
- Punctual and reliable
- Educated to minimum GSCE grade C or equivalent in both English and Maths
- Highly proficient with IT software including MS applications including outlook, Excel and Word (an ECDL qualification would be desirable but not essential)
- Some marketing experience including online (social media/online websites) would be desirable.
- Proven Administration experience
- Organised and good time management
- Well suited to the student market
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and at speed when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated able to work on their own
- Full driving licence with own transport
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Eye care voucher scheme
- After 1 year of service, 5 days annual sick pay
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.