We are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Executive to join a rapidly growing and successful firm based in Chester due to continued growth. Our client is an outstanding North West legal firm, offering comprehensive legal advice and support to individuals, their families and businesses alike across the UK. As a Conveyancing Executive, you will demonstrate a client focused approach with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to work in conveyancing and property and to provide a first-class service to your clients. In addition to this, you will need to be flexible and self-motivated. You will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrive upon a demanding workload. You will therefore have previous experience of running a similar case load. You will have experience within conveyancing and are looking for a well-established firm in which you can continue to progress your career. Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, career development along with a competitive benefits package.
About The Role:
The main focus of the Conveyancing Executive role will be to guide clients through the end to end conveyancing process and build relationships with key partners. While you’ll be part of the conveyancing department which spans two of our offices, you’ll lead and manage a small, experienced team, who will support you with your day-to-day activities – which includes providing excellent client service.
In addition to your direct team, you are also offered an experienced conveyancing support team to help you through busy periods, including dedicated post-completions support.
- Managing your own varied caseload consisting of sales, purchases and re-mortgages, providing exceptional service and expert legal advice.
- Day-to-day line management, ensuring development plans are agreed, targets achieved and relevant training delivered.
- Developing and maintaining profitable relationships with new and existing clients, including referrers.
- Provide a high quality of service and work.
- Ensure that matters for which responsible are run efficiently.
- Act honestly and diligently and at all times abide by the relevant professional codes of conduct that may from time to time be in force.
- Working cohesively within a team
- Preparing and processing letters and forms
- Generating revenue through business development, being able to demonstrate strong client management skills
- A knowledgeable and highly commercial Conveyancer / Fee Earner / Solicitor who can work autonomously on complex sale and purchase files.
- Experience of working on freehold, leasehold, new build and shared ownership properties is essential.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Leadership and performance management skills.
- Law degree / Conveyancing qualification is ideal, but not essential.
- Ability to build profitable and long standing relationships with clients and referrers
- IT literate with case management experience
- Ability to deal with a mixed caseload including sales and purchases, re-mortgages and new builds - freehold and leasehold - and registered and unregistered titles
- Experience with shared ownership leases, right to buys, assents, severances of joint tenancies and general property matters
- Case management experience
- Interest and ability in business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exemplary client care skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- Enhanced annual leave package, including Christmas Eve and your birthday off, and Bank Holidays.
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity leave.
- Future and Senior Leadership Development Programmes
- Regular company-wide social and charity events.
- Discounted legal services and gym membership.
- A great work / life balance with ‘early dart’ Fridays and remote / hybrid working arrangements available.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Values-based recognition and reward scheme.
- Dress for your day approach
- Long service awards.
- Mental Health first aiders and practical support to help you manage your physical and mental wellbeing
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.