We are excited to be recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the growing Chrysalis team. As Recruitment Resourcer you will manage existing clients, responsible for vacancies from start through to completion. We are looking for a driven, personable, engaging and customer focused individual to join the team as we embark on some exciting growth plans. The Recruitment Resourcer role would suit someone preferably with some recruitment experience who wants to work in a pure service and delivery role. If you’re looking for an innovative and forward-thinking business that offers you the opportunity to simply support to fill vacancies, then this could be the role for you. We are not your average recruiter, we do things differently and have ambitious growth plans so you need to have a positive, can do attitude. We are offering a competitive starting salary, exceptional earning potential, the best systems and tools in the industry along with the opportunity to progress with the business. We would consider full time or part time applicants along with the ability to work flexible hours to suit, home working along with great earning potential.
As Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for managing branch administration, sourcing potential candidates, managing the interview and offer process, and account management in order to support the team of recruitment consultants.
Day to Day:
- Specialising in the recruitment of permanent and contract commercial workers in the North West
- Consulting existing clients on recruitment process and responding to their needs ensuring first class service
- Developing and enhancing the Chrysalis People Solutions brand in the marketplace ensuring the client and candidate experience is first-class
- Logging and advertising vacancies on CRM system, job boards and social media
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Screening and video interviewing potential candidates
- Create a pipeline of suitable candidates for future vacancies
- Update CRM with all candidate and client activity
- Managing applications and candidates through software system
- Thoroughly support your candidates with honest feedback and coach them through each stage of the process
- Take full ownership of the candidate and client experience, managing the recruitment process from vacancy through to start date
- Offer management and negotiation with candidates and clients
- Record agency user and lead information on necessary documents and CRM system
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's and revenue targets
- Networking and attending jobs fayres or exhibitions in order to build company profile and obtain local business information
- Ability to work to KPI's in order to ensure all tasks are done in a timely manner to maximise your sales opportunities
- Act as an ambassador of Chrysalis People Solutions and its values; welcoming and motivating new and existing colleagues, offering a professional, honest and personal service to all of our candidates and clients, and promoting our services through networking and jobs fayres
- Complete market research as requested by MD to include gathering competitor information and market intelligence
- Experience of working in a similar recruitment role previously, with a proven track record of managing your time accordingly in order to get tasks completed
- An excellent telephone communicator with a confident and open style
- A bright, go-getting person who is tenacious and resilient
- Passionate about progression
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to plan and organise own workload
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- GSCE or equivalent qualification in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Computer literacy
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and industry leading commission scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Progression and development opportunities
- Working with a passionate, driven and innovative team!
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.