We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of the UK’s fastest growing property investment consultancy firms for a Sales Administrator to join their team based in Chester to help them achieve their ambitious goals for 2021. Priding themselves on being a step ahead of the market, our client helps their clients make informed and guided decisions regarding their investment goals. As Sales Administrator, you will be diligent, able to work under pressure and understand the importance of exceptional customer service. If you have excellent organisational and time-management skills and draw energy from being part of an ambitious and growing team, this role would be perfect for you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve targets. This role offers fantastic opportunities to progress into an established Sales Progression role and further.
To work as the intermediary with the internal sales progression team & sales team to ensure new sales are processed quickly and efficiently. You will be required to liaise with different internal departments and assist in answering calls if required.
This role is very fast paced, and we are looking for someone who is organised, driven, and committed. Can react quickly and prioritise workload which will change throughout the day.
- Initiating the sale process by producing Memorandum of Sale and CML paperwork
- Sending clients the full welcome pack relating to their purchase
- Update sales agent if contract has not been received within 24 hours of sales contract being sent
- Reviewing the bank account recording when Reservation Deposits have been received and update internal systems
- Produce manual receipt to both customers and external agents for Reservation fee received
- Updating internal boards with new sales & exchanges
- Update internal board monthly displaying the exchange projection provided by Sales Progressions Manager
- Obtaining the clients legal receipt for conveyancing from the Sales Progressor and holding on file
- Updating availability on stock within live portal
- Run weekly reports from tracking system and provide to manager on weekly basis
- Issuing Accounts department with payment details of clients if incentive offered
- Answer calls if needed to assist the sales progression team
- Weekly reporting to Management Team
- The ability to thrive under pressure and rises to challenges and has experience of working successfully in a challenging role
- Good time management skills
- PC literate - competent and confident user of PC, MS Office, quick to learn new systems
- A proven track record as a successful sales progressor
- A background in estate agency
- Excellent organisational, administrative skills
- A Positive, dedicated and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive starting salary
- Career progression
- Yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.