Due to our ambitious and continued growth we are now looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and flair to join the team. We pride ourselves on doing things different to the norm and aim to disrupt the industry and the traditional ways of recruiting offering flexible, bespoke and innovative people solutions to our clients when it comes to recruiting, training and retaining exceptional talent in their business. As Senior Recruitment Consultant your role will entail servicing and managing our existing clients whilst developing new opportunities across the North West. You will have full admin, customer service and back-office support so you can focus on revenue generating activity. We’ve invested in the best systems and industry leading technology to allow you to focus on what you do best.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Managing Consultant and want to step away from the daily 360 grind to join a family owned and innovative agency whereby you get autonomy, no micromanagement and the freedom to manage your own desk as if it were your own business, then this could be exactly what you are looking for. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant preferably within the commercial sector who wants to join a vibrant and forward-thinking recruitment business. We are offering a competitive starting salary, a very attractive commission scheme, home working and flexible working hours plus the opportunity of a franchise opportunity in the future.
As Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing existing clients, developing new business through targeted sales activity and networking, sourcing and headhunting potential candidates, managing the interview and offer process, and the on boarding and aftercare of both candidates and clients. You will work closely with the Managing Director & Operations Director in order to create short and long-term business sales and marketing strategies to ensure branch revenue targets are consistently exceeded.
This is a client facing role, the traditional 360 consultant role is outdated – we believe in getting people to work in their flow. You will have full back office and administration support so you can continue doing what you love, building relationships.
- Developing strong relationships with existing clients, connecting with key business decision makers and stakeholders and managing ongoing recruitment campaigns
- Obtain a comprehensive working knowledge of the clients you are recruiting for and the industry they operate within, maintaining a current awareness of the candidate marketplace in order to advise accordingly
- Schedule regular contact with current clients in order to build business relationships, customer satisfaction and determine room for upsell opportunities
- Consulting clients on recruitment solutions and responding to their needs ensuring first class service
- Exploring new opportunities through various existing channels and identifying new business opportunities
- Managing future pipeline business and following up accordingly, working towards set targets and KPIs
- Researching market trends, adapting approach as needed and implementing sales strategy utilising all the services, we are able to offer
- Face to face presentation of recruitment services and bespoke solutions to potential clients
- Creating proposals and quotations as per client requirements and in line with standard terms of business
- Ensure terms agreed and signed by clients and filed in the correct folder and updated on CRM system
- Developing and enhancing the Chrysalis People Solutions brand in the marketplace ensuring the client and candidate experience is first-class
- Create a strong personal brand to build a network in the local area to become the go to expert in your field
- To market to both B2B and B2C audiences consistently to attract candidates and clients
- Targeted marketing activity to include client drops, email campaigns and utilising social media
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Compile headhunting strategy for clients mapping out target candidates and approaching accordingly
- Managing applications and screening of suitable candidates
- Complete first stage interview for clients via video and submit to client for review
- Thoroughly support your candidates with honest feedback and coach them through each stage of the process
- Take full ownership of the candidate and client experience, managing the recruitment process from vacancy through to start date
- Offer management and negotiation with candidates and clients
- Accountable for driving sales growth to increase branch profitability
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's and revenue targets
- Networking and attending jobs fayres or exhibitions in order to build company profile and obtain local business information.
- Act as an ambassador of Chrysalis People Solutions and its values; offering a professional, honest and personal service to all of our candidates and clients
- Complete market research as requested by MD to include gathering competitor information and market intelligence
- Experience of working in a senior recruitment role previously, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
- An excellent telephone communicator with a confident and open style
- Proactive attitude to sourcing leads and targeting prospects
- A bright, go-getting person who is tenacious and resilient when faced with objections
- Passionate about progression
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to plan and organise own workload
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Computer literate
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Flexible hours
- Home working
- Industry leading tech & systems
- Future franchise & development opportunity
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.