We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a global leading commerce and digital cloud transformation company. This can be a home-based role with occasional travel to the office in Chester whereby you will be responsible for the functional design of client solutions. As Business Analyst, you will have experience in a Business Analyst role within a digital &/or ecommerce business, including all aspects of process development and execution. You will be responsible of supporting the business growth, identifying business opportunities, implementing analytical solutions and delivering significant change throughout the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing and supportive company whereby employees are always encouraged to communicate openly with new ideas they wish to see implemented as this encourages constant improvement and helps the business and their employees continue to grow. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an organisation that offers a competitive starting salary, potential for home based working and personal progression, this could be the role for you.
As Business Analyst, you will collaborate with Project Managers, Solution Architects and customers to design and deploy robust ecommerce solutions across omni-channel. You will work closely with Sales team, participating in Discovery/Sales meetings, preparing estimates & proposals for new opportunities.
- Responsible for the functional design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope, documenting requirements and designs.
- Critically understanding clients' operations, processes and systems.
- Proficient at articulating the right questions to extract business as well as technical requirements.
- Determine the potential solutions and testing them for both technical and business compatibility.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Solution Architects and customers to design and deploy robust ecommerce solutions across omni-channel.
- Creation of use cases, user stories and models that maps customer demands with platform and solutions.
- Maintain and update the documentation during the project life.
- Validate implementation versus requirements to make sure that customers’ needs match the solution.
- Work closely with Sales team – participate in Discovery/Sales meetings, prepare estimates & proposals for getting new opportunities.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements.
- Keep a constant positive connection with the client.
- University degree or college diploma in the field of IT and/or Economics and/or Engineering
- 2+ years direct work experience in a Business Analyst role, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Good understanding of web concepts, SEO, UI/U
- Familiar with web programming languages, technologies and testing
- Experience with ecommerce, web applications and high traffic websites is a plus
- Capability to travel to a client’s office
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of e-commerce B2C or B2B solutions is a plus (eg. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris Commerce, VTEX)
- Remote work experience is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive starting salary
- Home based working
- Company pension
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.