Due to continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to join a well- regarded Financial Services company on a remote basis. As Mortgage Administrator you will support all areas of the business, providing administration support to brokers, client’s and other internal team members. You will have exceptional telephone and customer service skills, a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and will be used to working in a fast-paced and demanding environment. The successful Mortgage Administrator will be working on a full-time basis from home.
To deliver outstanding service as you offer expert mortgage and protection advice to your customers. The Mortgage Administrator will support all areas of the business, providing administration support to brokers, clients and other internal team members. As Mortgage Administrator, you will have exceptional telephone and customer service skills, a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and will be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- To answer incoming calls quickly and politely and provide assistance to Clients, Brokers, Suppliers, and lenders with their queries, whilst ensuring that Data Protection rules and Money Laundering rules are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that tasks allocated are carried out as instructed within given timescales.
- Follow Company policy/procedures as issued by management.
- Maintain database with up-to-date Client and Broker contact details.
- Deal with inbound and outbound post, faxes and e-mails.
- Register new Cases on internal system, as per the Company Procedure.
- Carry out Customer Service calls to ensure clients are satisfied with our proposition and that of our Providers.
- Maintain records of all contacts with Customers, Brokers, Providers and Suppliers on the Diary at all times.
- Processing new cases on the internal system and Provider’s systems where necessary.
- Prepare Cases for Submission to Lenders.
- Proven experience gained within a similar role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and internet
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
- An ‘outside’ of the box thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and organised
- Ability to multitask, using telephone whilst inputting information
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and dependent upon experience
- Pension scheme with employers’ contributions
- Generous annual holiday entitlement
- Home working
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.