We are working exclusively with our client who are a well-established & family run document scanning business based on the Wirral. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced and driven Business Development Executive to join their team. As Business Development Executive, you will have experience in outbound calling in a target driven environment along with the drive and tenacity to want to do well and develop with the business long term. You will be responsible for creating opportunities with a consultative approach owning the process from start to finish. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that offers a good starting salary, great earning potential, home based working and career progression.
Working as part of a small sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for contacting potential clients, introducing the business and meeting with prospective clients in order to build a pipeline of potential clients.
The role is to exceed revenue targets through a combination of sales initiatives including generating and qualifying leads, sales prospect calling, sourcing and developing referrals, cross selling to existing clients and using marketing techniques to compliment sales activity, building the brand of the business.
It is essential you have a sales background, with a proven track record of hitting targets.
- Proactively source new business through a variety of means including phone calls, emails and social media leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to increase business.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and its offering in order to identify prospective customers and convert them into business.
- Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level.
- Meet with potential clients to present services and establish opportunities.
- Create proposals to follow up client meetings and highlight recommendations in order to convert new business.
- Continually update and develop on your own product and market knowledge.
- Deliver growth by identifying and sales opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Employ a methodical and structured approach when managing customer requirements – ensuring they are completely satisfied at every stage of the sales cycle and beyond.
- Manage a pipeline of business opportunities.
- To report directly to the senior directors with regular progress and updates.
- To achieve weekly and monthly targets set out by the business.
- Attend networking events and exhibitions when required to enhance the local brand.
- Previous business development or sales experience.
- Experience within document management would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Ability to relate to customers across a range of positions, from sole traders to directors & chief executives within large corporations.
- Enthusiasm to work for a growing company and a desire to help the company expand and broaden its position within the industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission structure.
- Home based working.
- Relaxed working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to join a growing company with the genuine opportunity to progress.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.