We are recruiting a Relationship Manager for our client, a leading provider of Computing Support for schools, providing schools of all sizes with solutions that support the creative and dynamic use of technology. As Relationship Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining long standing relationships with new and existing clients, managing those client accounts and relationships long term. The main duties of the Relationship Manager include liaising with schools on a daily basis, over the phone, by email and attending regular meetings. With deadlines to meet and client expectations to manage, you will need to be highly organised and calm under pressure. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Relationship Manager, Sales Executive or Account Manager who is looking for their next move into a consultative account management role whereby you will have the autonomy to use your natural entrepreneurial flair to maximise opportunities and build long term client relationships. Our client is offering a friendly and relaxed working environment, competitive salary and great earning potential.
This role requires someone with ambition and drive to take ownership of the position and opportunities it presents. The role will be primarily focussed on extending business opportunities with existing primary and secondary school clients although your primary focus initially will be based upon gaining new business.
It will be your role to identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts, owning and continually developing your accounts to their full potential.
- Working within the Account Management Team working with schools in Greater Manchester to manage accounts relating to Learning Services, Technical Support, Broadband, Wed Design, SIMS Support and Backup whilst working closely with colleagues responsible for Hardware Sales, Print and Telephony.
- Whilst responsible for account management, in order to support the company’s growth plan, there will also be an expectation to obtain new contracts either with existing clients or from entirely new schools.
- The successful candidate will report to the Sales Director and will be responsible for:
- Managing the company’s relationship with a nominated group of existing schools
- Maximising the company’s revenue potential within these accounts
- Obtaining appointments in new and existing schools
- Generating new business from new and existing schools
- Generating and managing a sales and marketing plan for your area (including producing marketing copy and event management where necessary)
- Identifying ways in which we can evolve our service offering to maximise value to our schools and the company
- Experience of education is desirable
- A proven track record of B2B sales success in a competitive environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work flow
- Ability to communicate effectively and exceed customer expectations
- Constantly strive towards professional growth in sales skills, business skills and product knowledge
- Must be comfortable working towards agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with a high degree of computer literacy
- Team player who can cope with a high work load and significant pressure
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary of £25,000
- Great earning potential
- Expenses paid
- Flexible hours to suit
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.