We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of one of the UK’s leading online estate agents, for a high performing and ambitious B2C property and telesales expert ideally with experience in property sales within a high performing Estate Agency or Auctioneer. This is an exciting opportunity for a property or telesales expert to join a highly regarded, well established and national brand who have rapidly grown since they became one of the first online auction estate agencies in the UK 16 years ago. As an Online Estate Agent you will have the drive and determination to succeed in a busy marketplace and you will have always been a top performer and obtained personal review ratings from your clients for being proactive, helpful, and friendly no matter the challenges you have faced. You will have an exceptional telephone manner and thrive on closing sales on the phone with clients. If you are a high performing, hungry and ambitious estate agent or telesales expert who is looking for a career within property sales with uncapped commission and earning potential along with flexible home working, this could be the job for you.
- Business is booming for our clients online property auction sales business and they now need a driven and high performing Online Estate Agent and telesales expert to join them in their head office in Chester to take advantage of this growth and share the financial rewards with the business.
- As Online Estate Agent, you will be negotiating with home sellers to agree sale prices for listing their property in our Online Auction.
- Making high volume calls, generating new business and providing help and advice to our customers during their move
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business
- Registering sellers, booking in valuations and preparing suitable comparables for the valuer
- Registering buyers and matching them to available properties
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
- Be smart and well presented at all times, pay a high level of attention to detail
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Experience within an Estate Agency or Auctioneer is preferred
- Telesales professional with the ability to demonstrate clear examples of closing B2C sales over the phone
- Sales focused with Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- Passionate about people and property
- Ability to work to target
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive and uncapped bonus/commission structure
- The opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading online estate agents
- Sociable and friendly team
- Potential flexibility for home working after successful completion of probationary period and you are fully settled into the business
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.