Due to continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Broker to join a well- regarded Financial Services company on a remote basis with all leads provided. As Mortgage Broker you will join their Financial Services team to competently provide mortgage and protection financial advice to clients within regulatory rules and guidance. To be considered for this position, you will be a qualified advisor with a minimum of 1 years post qualification experience, more importantly you will have ambition, drive and determination to offer outstanding service to your clients. If you are looking to develop your career with a highly regarded firm that offers a competitive benefits package, an ongoing stream of leads and real opportunities for growth, then this could be for you. The successful Mortgage Broker will be working on a full-time basis with the option of being self-employed or employed by the company to include bonus incentives, flexible working hours and an excellent ongoing support network.
To deliver outstanding service as you offer expert mortgage and protection advice to your customers. You will, alongside a sales focused team of negotiators, provide regulated advice on both mortgages and the associated protection products including Life, critical Illness, Income Protection, Family Income Protection. As well as receiving fresh leads from the team on a regular basis, you will also have access to the company's database of existing clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Keep up to date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the mortgage and protection marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the Compliance, Training and Competence Procedures of the firm.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the FCA including the Senior Managers and Certification rules.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the Regulator and the firm.
- Recognise, respect and honour client confidentiality at all times
- Post sale Administration – Allowing you to concentrate on your clients, the quality of your advice and current/future sales.
- You will need a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- You must have extensive knowledge in the following areas: Mortgages; Life insurance; Critical illness; Income protection; Home and landlord insurance.
- You will need a professional and positive attitude, strong interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team, together with the following skills:
- Ability to interpret data and to analyse where existing procedures and practices can be improved.
- Excellent standard of written & verbal communication
- Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships with our clients, other staff and strategic partners.
- Possess the ability to work using your own initiative, the preferred candidate must have a can-do attitude and possess the ability to search out solutions.
- Ability to manage own time, workload and ensure that all contractual obligations are met with partner firms; and
- Good computer knowledge and skills, must be comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and dependent upon experience
- Pension scheme with employers’ contributions
- Generous annual holiday entitlement
- Full sales process and customer-focused training
- Marketing and Lead generation assistance
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.